Free, bookings recommended | Approximately 60 minutes duration
Australia’s affordable housing crisis has been decades in the making and exacerbated by the long-term effects of the Covid pandemic. It’s a complex problem with no quick fix.
In this panel discussion, hear from experts from various fields who are actively engaged in the course of their work in considering solutions for this problem.
Leading the discussion:
- David Ransom, Director, Zone Planning Group
In conversation with:
- Dan McKenna, CEO, Nightingale Housing
- Dr Diaswati (Asti) Mardiasmo, Chief Economist, PRD Real Estate
- Daniel Krause, Managing Director, Novium
- Fiona Caniglia, Executive Director, Q Shelter