ENVI Micro Urban Village, Southport
- The transformation of a single dwelling lot into ten freehold homes – high density without the high-rise
- Micro-lot infill subdivision is a process that sustainably repurposes precious peri-urban resources: parking, pavements, pipes, power and populace
- High ceilings, open risers, clerestory windows, and other details give each home a sense of light and openness belying its small footprint
- Open ‘flute’ designs respond to the subtropical climate by maximising ventilation and transparency.
- Design lead affordability created through collaboration