Broken Camp, Broken Head
- A private camping and picnic pavilion on a rural site in Byron Shire, New South Wales
- Uniquely placed at the nexus of low rolling hills, rural ridge lines and littoral rainforest
- Conceived as a tool for occupying, a frame from which to view and an object within this special landscape
- Sited to utilise shade from existing trees, Broken Camp is composed of a deck at seating height which passes uninterrupted through a tent-like pavilion.
- A truly off-grid, service-free and ultimately simple structure, providing decades of use with almost zero ongoing costs or consumption of resources